My Journey Begins In... SST

Thursday, December 24, 2009

My experience in creating this blog...

I'm bac! So now, how do i feel creating this blog? Hmm.. i felt puzzled but it was fun as i get to know most of the applications now, how to upload pics, how to paste pics inside and know more about blogging.. Yippee! At first i kept asking my friend whether can download this or that? My friend told me to chill as she download everything from secured sites.. Hehe. So, in a conclusion i felt very ecstatic and wanted to do more blogging!


I think SST has make a good point letting us do blogging before school starts and do some research for us to be familiar with what they will be doing when school reopens.Blogging can be a part of my learning experience in SST. We can relate our whole day's experience at school in this blog as well as serve that as our electronic diary. We can easily chat with our teachers using blog... no need to waste time downloading Msn and Skype. And in times of need when we need to stay at home, we can do online homeworks posted by my school and it will be convenient for us.. =D.. ooppsie. Gotta go.. Sayonara!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home