My Journey Begins In... SST

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Timings And Routes..

INFORMATION

Hmm..where do i start first? oh..Ya, before i start anything, i wanna tell u all that i only managed to paste only 2 maps about the topics "suggested routes". The other one, there was some problem and couldn't paste in into the blog.. Sorry about that. But now, i am going to continue about the topic...


From what u all see below, there are two maps: by car and by public transit.


By car: Via Pan Island Expressway
= 14 min
= 14.5km
: Via Bukit Batok Rd
= 15 min
=10.9km

a) By looking at the timing, I think it is quite long if my dad drives me there.. but i bet that taking public transport is even longer! I guess i have to ask my dad to change his way of direction to drive me to school or leave house early =). Not included if the traffic on that day is slow!


By Public Transport: Bus No. 188

= Estimated About 39 min...
=Take Bus heading to Harbourfront...


b)WAH!! Taking bus is worser,man! Need at least 40 min to reach school then must walk some more! Haizzzz... But those who stay Pasir Ris, sorry to you all! Must "chong" and woke up early ba...



By Walking: Via Bukit Batok East Ave 5
=1h 54 min

: Via Boon Lay Way
=2h 8min


:Via Jln Lam Sam and Boon Lay Way
=2H 12MIN!!!!!


c) Even though i dun have the map to show u all but if i walked it would've killed me! by the time i reach school, i will get scolded by teacher and my legs would turned jelly! Very damn far!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home