My Journey Begins In... SST

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Continue...

Ok.. let's continue where we left out... I think that GoogleMaps provides us the correct information that helps me plan my way to school.. Apart from providing us with the suggested routes, it also helps us decide on which other route(s) to go if the traffic on one particular route is slow and tell when we will arrive if we leave the house that instant. It also features available buses or trains that helps us go to our school easily. I think GoogleMaps is very very useful and reliable. it is also easy to get a head start with. I think in future for our school, we should use GoogleMaps as one of our application which we will use everyday! Opps.. g2g!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home