My Journey Begins In... SST

Monday, January 4, 2010

Bridge-building activity- Debrief(ll)

  • How do you feel about working in a team on the bridge-building project?
  • Actually, i felt blessed as i get to try hands-on work on the first day of school and get to know my classmates better when working as a team. I think team activities must be done often.
  • What do you think about your interactions with the members in your team?
  • i think it was pretty well as all in my group are girls and it is easier to interact with girls than boys even though we faced some challenges.
  • What have you learnt about yourself in the course of the activity and what will you do differently in future team activities?
  • I learnt that it is not an easy task and i had overcome the problem and is more confident for future teamwork activities. I will try to focus and make good use of the time given for us to do the work.
  • Did you experience any fear, discomfort, or apprehension working with this team? Why?
  • Yes, i felt all of the above. I felt fearful because i did not know all of them. i felt discomfort because i am not that close to them when i first met them. I felt apprehensive because i am not sure whether they would accept me to work with them.
  • How did you overcome it? I tell myself that everything going to change and if i do not start and make new friends, i will regret. I also believe that i can do well in this school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home