My Journey Begins In... SST

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Character Education- paying attention(reflections)

1)Paying attention to big things that happen is easy. What are some of the small things you are missing out??
- The behaviour of people around me.
- The environment that surrounds me.
- The appearance of people be it their looks or clothings.
2)How does technology distract you from paying attention??
- It sometimes distract me from what is happening around me example; at home i do not know that my family had gone out for supper.
- It also procrastinated my bathing or eating times because I might get to addicted to the computer.
3)Spend some time in silence and pay attention to your inner life. What is bubbling to the surface??
- My family, relatives, friends, teachers and most importantly, God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home