My Journey Begins In... SST

Monday, January 4, 2010

Team-building challenge #2 - debrief(ll)

  • What do you understand about the school value ‘Forging Excellence’?
  • I understand that my school wants us to do our best and strive for excellence in everything that we do.
  • What are the strengths that you think you possess which can help you to achieve excellence?
  • I have nothing good to say but i have good leadership, responsibility and more...
  • What other attributes and attitudes do you think you need to cultivate to excel in the things you do?
  • I must be positive and not think of negative things. I should believe in myself that i can do it and i must respect others as well as myself.
  • How can you contribute to help your class succeed?
  • I can be involved in activities and share suggestionsto the whole class about the topics we are talking about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home